Welcome!



Welcome to my little blog of Sims 2, Sims 3 & Sims 4 creations!

If you're searching for my BPS creations prior to the end of February 2015, you'll find a link to my Tinkle BPS Archives under "Favorites" to the left of this page. All files that were originally posted at BPS are in my archives; they contain RAR files that include images, information, file(s). Any links that were at one time provided in the BPS threads are not included but the site names/file names/creator names should be in most of the information copied from the threads.

DO NOT ask me for original meshes of any creators whose work I may have recolored - I most likely no longer have the files as my hubby deleted a pretty large folder from my back up drive despite the claims that he didn't. There are plenty of sites within the Sims Community that offer great WCIF sections and Simmers willing to assist!


Saturday, June 13, 2015


Any & All of My Files - Conversions by Other Creators



I have a pretty liberal TOU…I just really wish the creators converting my items, those that I’ve seen lately being converted from S2 to S4, would send me a note letting me know they did a conversion.  I am still an active creator and easily found in several places.

I don’t bite, my written word may sound harsh or whatever it is that seems to make you all think I bite…however if you’ve ever asked those I appear close to then you would have heard that I’m really quite nice and even sometimes too soft for my own good.

Really…is it too much to ask that you let me know your intentions or where I might find the object you converted?  Perhaps I’d like to have the file for my own game or be able to offer the info to those that ask me about my S2 items (sometimes even my S3 items).  Perhaps I wanted to convert it myself, well most likely not - but still there is that chance I did.

I have a few pieces from a large S2 set that I’ve been slowly working on for S4 as far as conversions go because I’m making a few changes while at it, think of it as improvement.  So if someone is/or has converted it I’m just wasting my time.

What happened to respect and communication?  Geez, no wonder my desire to continue  creating has been waning lately.  Not to mention there are plenty of tutorials and creators willing to help, sometimes I just wish you’d all learn to mesh yourself then you’d understand why those of us that do mesh feel the way we do.  Yes I’m frustrated, just get over it - I will eventually and then perhaps I’ll feel like opening the programs to create you something new, something unique and not something done a gazillion times, a gazillion different ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment